Quality Australian Transcription Services
Type Transcripts provides professional audio and video transcription services to businesses, academic institutions and professionals who value quality. Offering competitive transcription services rates and delivering very fast turnarounds by skilled transcribers in Australia. Audio files are received via ShareFile which is a secure file upload platform which uses SSL/TLS and file encryption for sending and storing client’s data.
We value quality, accuracy and on-time delivery of transcripts. If this is important to you in a transcription service then there are a few factors you should consider before engaging a transcription service. There are plenty of cheap transcription services advertised online, but you should be aware that your files will be sent offshore, risking your confidential information and transcript integrity. These online overseas transcription companies deal in huge volumes of work, offering recorded voice hotlines, different time zones and limited communication with clients.
Type Transcripts is Australian owned and operated using skilled transcribers here in Australia. There is no outsourcing offshore. If you value quality and need your audio recordings transcribed accurately the first time then make Type Transcripts your first choice. Providing superior transcription services to a wide range of industries.
Contact the Business Manager now on 0438265155 for a quote or click now for a transcription services quote.
Accurate Transcription Services 99.99%
Type Transcripts offer 99.99% accuracy with our transcription services if you provide clear audio files. We always aim for 100% but yes we are human.
There are varying promises and guarantees across the transcription industry, some offering 98% or 99% accuracy. If you are interested in how many errors that can mean across a 60-minute audio recording, read our Transcription Accuracy page.
Transcription Services Process
- The Business Manager will respond promptly to your phone or email inquiry, providing an upfront transcription services quote and emailing a secure link to upload your digital recordings to the cloud.
- The transcriber prepares a transcript from your recording as a Word document and your transcript is returned electronically via a secure downloadable link.
- Business clients are invoiced at the completion of the transcription services and payment terms can be negotiated.
Transcription Services Pricing
Type Transcripts charges a fixed price per recorded minute so you know the cost of your transcription services upfront. Our transcription rates are competitive with other quality transcription service providers.
As a quality transcription business, we are often faced with defending our transcription quotes against online overseas providers who deal in huge volumes of transcription work and provide no guarantees of any substance or value to their client. If this still has not convinced you to use a Genuine Australian transcription service then we have prepared a blog which explains the transcription accuracy rates that are advertised online. The saying ‘you get what you pay for’ certainly applies in the transcription services industry.
Phone 0438265155 for a quote or click for a transcription services quote.
Professional Transcription Services
Type Transcripts is a genuine Australian online transcription service which engages highly skilled audio typists who take pride in their work. We understand the importance of your transcription project and work towards providing you a transcript with integrity. Our client base includes a wide range of businesses and professionals that have used our transcription services for many years, often referring colleagues after experiencing the excellent service that Type Transcripts provides.
We provide following transcription services;
- general transcription services fast delivery of all general transcription files. If you record it clearly, we can transcribe it.
- legal transcription services a hand-picked legal transcription team with experience in legal terminology will transcribe your recordings.
- interview transcription services is the smart choice if you want an accurate record of what is said during your interview.
- academic transcription services transcription services to universities, students and professors for meetings, focus groups and research interviews.
- research transcription services an efficient process for research transcription, delivering fast turnaround times for completion of transcripts.
- finance transcription services our team of transcription specialists can provide an accurate recording of your financial meetings, AGMs and round tables.
- media transcription services transcription of digital media recordings for both digital and written media.
- medico-legal transcription services – a small dedicated team are available to prepare your medico-legal reports for small practices.
Our happy clients
Type Transcripts has built and maintained a healthy client base in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane and throughout all of regional Australia. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service and value quality transcription. Type Transcripts supplies regular transcription services to media broadcasters in London, offering fast international overnight turnaround times for transcription services. Our attention to detail and speedy delivery of transcripts means our clients return again and again.
Transcription Services Questions?
If you have any questions about our transcription services please Contact Us or call Sue Jacobs on 0438265155.
Or visit the Transcription Services FAQ which will answer your questions on invoicing, turnaround times, audio formats, transcript formatting and more.
Alternatively you can apply for a transcription services quote.
Audio Transcription Services
When transcribing an audio file, the transcriptionist uses specialised transcription software, quality headsets and a foot pedal to manoeuvre through your audio recording. The transcriptionist must listen to every word and transcribe it word-for-word. For those of you who have tried to transcribe their own audio recordings, you will most definitely agree this is not ‘just typing’. A clear 60-minute recording will take a very experienced transcriber at least four hours to transcribe the audio file. That transcript must then be proof-read. In addition, the transcriptionist is faced with the possibility of different accents, background noise, interjections, people speaking over each other and fast speakers. This adds to the time it takes to transcribe the audio file with continuous rewinding, re-listening, rewinding, and re-listening to get your transcript as accurate as we possibly can. Transcribers are further required to ensure industry-specific terminology that relates to a particular audio file is checked online, including people’s names, place names and other relevant information contained on the audio file. This is the type of service you can expect from a quality transcription service . Make Type Transcripts your first choice in quality Australian transcription services. Contact Sue Jacobs now on 0438265155 or use contact us via the transcription services contact form.